Read and pass WASSCE and JAMB Past Questions & Answers
OfPass is an online education provider, a web portal where School Cert Students & JAMB candidates are able to read, study and master past questions and their answers on the site. They connect to the site via their phone, tablet, laptop or desktop computer.
Introduction to OFPASS VIRTUAL LEARNING PORTAL
How does ofpass.com help students to pass their exams:
1. Students are able to keep themselves on track, by studying past questions and their answers, they are mastering in effect, the likely questions in their forthcoming exam.
2. Students can bring the classroom with them wherever they go. They can study in the bus during a journey, in the toilet when answering the call of nature, on their beds before they go to bed in the evening or early in the morning etc. In specifics, they can study anywhere and at anytime as long as they have a device that is connected to the internet. They can study 24/7
3. They no longer go around with bulky books, all they need is their handy smart phones or tablets, all the materials are online in the cloud for them, all they need to do is go to ofpass.com and start reading away.
4. By subscribing to ofpass.com, parents will be able to encourage their wards to spend more gainful time online by studying instead of spending all day playing games, texting, sexting and/or wandering around on social media.
5. To read and pass WASSCE and JAMB Past Questions & Answers means you are studying the real or likely questions of your forthcoming exams
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Ofpass.com is simple to use, just click on the Exams you want to sign up for and pay. The Exams will be activated for you immediately upon receiving your payment. There are over 30 years of waec exams available on the site (from 1987 – TO DATE) and also over 40 years of Jamb exams are also available (1978 – TO DATE).
HOW IT LOOKS LIKE
HOW TO JOIN
Go to www.ofpass.com and click on Register, you will be prompted to enter a username and an email address. Once you supply this information and you click on the register button, an activation link will be sent to your email address to complete the journey. Open your email and click on the activation link, that’s it, you are now a member of the site.
Simply go to www.ofpass.com and click on Login. You will be prompted for your username and password, once you input this and hit the login button, you will be logged in. If you don’t remember your password, you can click on the ‘forgot password’link and a password reset link will be sent to your email address.
Registering at ofpass.com is free but you have to subscribe to the exams.
If you want to Read and pass WASSCE and JAMB Past Questions & Answers, you need to subscribe to ofpass. To subscribe, you will click on the exams you are after and click on ‘Add to cart’ or ‘Take this exam’. If you want to subscribe to many exams, you have to click on them all to add them to your cart. To subscribe to membership deals, go the our discounts page to choose a membership option.After this you will be prompted to go to checkout where your subscription will be processed.After your subscription has been processed, your subscription will be activated within 24 hours and you will have access to these materials.
Login to your account and click on Purchases, you will see all your subscribed items there.
The duration is for one year for each exam.
You will have access to your purchases online but you will not be able to copy or print out these materials. However, you will be able to read them offline once the pages are open on your device.
You are able to login to your account on one device at any time. You cannot login simultaneously from two different devices. You can logout from one device and then login on a different device, for example if you want to switch from your laptop to your mobile phone, simply logout of your laptop and then login on your mobile. If you don’t logout of your laptop you will not be able to login on your phone or any other device.
Subjects currently available are – maths, additional maths, english, biology, chemistry, physics, geography, economics and government. In total there are over 900 different exams available online. There is Accounts and Commerce also for the 2018 exams
Yes, you can apply to become an affiliate of ofpass.com, and for this we pay as much as 25% of all payments coming thru your enterprise. For a detailed information about how our affiliate system works please see www.ofpass.com/rep
HOW DO I GET PAID
Thank you for your query. There are two ways to get paid for your service,depending on two scenarios.
1. If you physically collect payment from a subscriber, you are allowed to deduct your 25% commission at source and pay the balance into our bank account. We then activate the Subscriber once we receive your payment.
2. If you send your flyers to potential customers, they will use you discount code to subscribe as this let them get a 5% discount. Every payment made with your discount code is recorded on your account and you will automatically be credited 25% of the payments made. This will be sent to the bank account you have provided on a weekly basis. We wire payments every Fridays.
3. If you get an en-mass subscription from an institution, you will normally communicate with us to tell us about it. Once we get their payment, your 25% will be calculated and wired to your bank account.
4. If you copy the weblink on your account and put it on your website, any payment made thru that link will be recorded on your account and you will be credited 25% of the payment.
You can check you account online from time to time to see how much you have made, and you can request payment at anytime if you are not happy with weekly payments.
Powered by iBrowseo